ArcGIS REST Services Directory Login | Get Token
JSON

Legend (NWS_Forecasts_Guidance_Warnings/NHC_E_Pac_trop_cyclones)

2 Day Probability Outlook (0)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
2 Day Probability Outlook Area (1)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
5 Day Probability Outlook (2)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
5 Day Probability Outlook Area (3)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
EP1 Forecast Points (4)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
EP1 Forecast Track (5)
72 72
120 120
EP1 Forecast Cone (6)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
EP1 Watch-Warning (7)
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
EP1 Past Points (8)
EP1 Past Track (9)
EP1 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (10)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP1 Best Wind Radii (11)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP1 Surface Wind Field (12)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP1 Forecast Wind Radii (13)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP2 Forecast Points (14)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
EP2 Forecast Track (15)
72 72
120 120
EP2 Forecast Cone (16)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
EP2 Watch-Warning (17)
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
EP2 Past Points (18)
EP2 Past Track (19)
EP2 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (20)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP2 Best Wind Radii (21)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP2 Surface Wind Field (22)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP2 Forecast Wind Radii (23)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP3 Forecast Points (24)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
EP3 Forecast Track (25)
72 72
120 120
EP3 Forecast Cone (26)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
EP3 Watch-Warning (27)
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
EP3 Past Points (28)
EP3 Past Track (29)
EP3 Best Wind Radii (30)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP3 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (31)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP3 Surface Wind Field (32)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP3 Forecast Wind Radii (33)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP4 Forecast Points (34)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
EP4 Forecast Track (35)
72 72
120 120
EP4 Forecast Cone (36)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
EP4 Watch-Warning (37)
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
EP4 Past Points (38)
EP4 Past Track (39)
EP4 Best Wind Radii (40)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP4 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (41)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP4 Surface Wind Field (42)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP4 Forecast Wind Radii (43)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP5 Forecast Points (44)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
EP5 Forecast Track (45)
72 72
120 120
EP5 Forecast Cone (46)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
EP5 Watch-Warning (47)
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
EP5 Past Points (48)
EP5 Past Track (49)
EP5 Best Wind Radii (50)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP5 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (51)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP5 Forecast Wind Radii (52)
34 34
50 50
64 64
EP5 Surface Wind Field (53)
34 34
50 50
64 64
34 Kt Probablistic Winds (54)
<5% <5%
5-10% 5-10%
10-20% 10-20%
20-30% 20-30%
30-40% 30-40%
40-50% 40-50%
50-60% 50-60%
60-70% 60-70%
70-80% 70-80%
80-90% 80-90%
>90% >90%
50 Kt Probablistic Winds (55)
<5% <5%
5-10% 5-10%
10-20% 10-20%
20-30% 20-30%
30-40% 30-40%
40-50% 40-50%
50-60% 50-60%
60-70% 60-70%
70-80% 70-80%
80-90% 80-90%
>90% >90%
64 Kt Probablistic Winds (56)
<5% <5%
5-10% 5-10%
10-20% 10-20%
20-30% 20-30%
30-40% 30-40%
40-50% 40-50%
50-60% 50-60%
60-70% 60-70%
70-80% 70-80%
80-90% 80-90%
>90% >90%