ArcGIS REST Services Directory Login | Get Token
JSON

Legend (NWS_Forecasts_Guidance_Warnings/NHC_Atl_trop_cyclones)

2 Day Probability Outlook (0)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
2 Day Probability Outlook Area (1)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
5 Day Probability Outlook (2)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
5 Day Probability Outlook Area (3)
30% or Less Chance 30% or Less Chance
40%-60% Chance 40%-60% Chance
70% or Greater Chance 70% or Greater Chance
AT1 Forecast Points (4)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
AT1 Forecast Track (5)
72 72
120 120
AT1 Forecast Cone (6)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
AT1 Watch-Warning (7)
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
AT1 Past Points (8)
AT1 Past Track (9)
AT1 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (10)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT1 Best Wind Radii (11)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT1 Surface Wind Field (12)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT1 Forecast Wind Radii (13)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT1 Psurge (14)
1; 2 1; 2
3; 4 3; 4
5; 6 5; 6
7; 8 7; 8
9; 10 9; 10
11; 12 11; 12
13; 14 13; 14
15; 16 15; 16
17; 18 17; 18
19; 20; 21; 22 19; 20; 21; 22
23; 24; 25; 26 23; 24; 25; 26
27; 28 27; 28
29; 32; 35 29; 32; 35
AT2 Forecast Points (15)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
AT2 Forecast Track (16)
72 72
120 120
AT2 Forecast Cone (17)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
AT2 Watch Warning (18)
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
AT2 Past Points (19)
AT2 Past Track (20)
AT2 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (21)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT2 Best Wind Radii (22)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT2 Surface Wind Field (23)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT2 Forecast Wind Radii (24)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT2 Psurge (25)
1; 2 1; 2
3; 4 3; 4
5; 6 5; 6
7; 8 7; 8
9; 10 9; 10
11; 12 11; 12
13; 14 13; 14
15; 16 15; 16
17; 18 17; 18
19; 20; 21; 22 19; 20; 21; 22
23; 24; 25; 26 23; 24; 25; 26
27; 28 27; 28
29; 32; 35 29; 32; 35
AT3 Forecast Points (26)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
AT3 Forecast Track (27)
72 72
120 120
AT3 Fcst Cone (28)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
AT3 Watch-Warning (29)
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
AT3 Past Points (30)
AT3 Past Track (31)
AT3 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (32)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT3 Best Wind Radii (33)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT3 Surface Wind Field (34)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT3 Forecast Wind Radii (35)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT3 Psurge (36)
1; 2 1; 2
3; 4 3; 4
5; 6 5; 6
7; 8 7; 8
9; 10 9; 10
11; 12 11; 12
13; 14 13; 14
15; 16 15; 16
17; 18 17; 18
19; 20; 21; 22 19; 20; 21; 22
23; 24; 25; 26 23; 24; 25; 26
27; 28 27; 28
29; 32; 35 29; 32; 35
AT4 Forecast Points (37)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
AT4 Forecast Track (38)
72 72
120 120
AT4 Forecast Cone (39)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
AT4 Watch-Warning (40)
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
AT4 Past Points (41)
AT4 Past Track (42)
AT4 Best Wind Radii (43)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT4 Surface Wind Field (44)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT4 Forecast Wind Radii (45)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT4 Psurge (46)
1; 2 1; 2
3; 4 3; 4
5; 6 5; 6
7; 8 7; 8
9; 10 9; 10
11; 12 11; 12
13; 14 13; 14
15; 16 15; 16
17; 18 17; 18
19; 20; 21; 22 19; 20; 21; 22
23; 24; 25; 26 23; 24; 25; 26
27; 28 27; 28
29; 32; 35 29; 32; 35
AT4 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (47)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT5 Forecast Points (48)
Post-Tropical Cyclone Post-Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone Tropical Cyclone
AT5 Forecast Track (49)
72 72
120 120
AT5 Forecast Cone (50)
Day 1-3 Day 1-3
Day 4-5 Day 4-5
AT5 Watch-Warning (51)
Hurricane Watch Hurricane Watch
Hurricane Warning Hurricane Warning
Tropical Storm Watch Tropical Storm Watch
Tropical Storm Warning Tropical Storm Warning
AT5 Past Points (52)
AT5 Past Track (53)
AT5 Best Wind Radii (54)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT5 Best Cumulative Wind Swath (55)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT5 Surface Wind Field (56)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT5 Forecast Wind Radii (57)
34 34
50 50
64 64
AT5 Psurge (58)
1; 2 1; 2
3; 4 3; 4
5; 6 5; 6
7; 8 7; 8
9; 10 9; 10
11; 12 11; 12
13; 14 13; 14
15; 16 15; 16
17; 18 17; 18
19; 20; 21; 22 19; 20; 21; 22
23; 24; 25; 26 23; 24; 25; 26
27; 28 27; 28
29; 32; 35 29; 32; 35
34 Kt Probablistic Winds (59)
<5% <5%
5-10% 5-10%
10-20% 10-20%
20-30% 20-30%
30-40% 30-40%
40-50% 40-50%
50-60% 50-60%
60-70% 60-70%
70-80% 70-80%
80-90% 80-90%
>90% >90%
50 Kt Probablistic Winds (60)
<5% <5%
5-10% 5-10%
10-20% 10-20%
20-30% 20-30%
30-40% 30-40%
40-50% 40-50%
50-60% 50-60%
60-70% 60-70%
70-80% 70-80%
80-90% 80-90%
>90% >90%
64 Kt Probablistic Winds (61)
<5% <5%
5-10% 5-10%
10-20% 10-20%
20-30% 20-30%
30-40% 30-40%
40-50% 40-50%
50-60% 50-60%
60-70% 60-70%
70-80% 70-80%
80-90% 80-90%
>90% >90%